Thursday, November 12, 2009

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY

NICOLETTE LIN XUAN YI
&
JELEMY LEE TING KOK!!!


SORRY PEOPLE I STILL HAVE TO SUBMIT I&R TOMORROW SO I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO POST PICTURES FROM

1) the mad party with 1A07
2) post-OP photos



Here are a few from the movie outing with the gang (Jeslin, SuAnn, Hafiz, Clifford)!

I'll write about the movie plus food plus everything another day!

okay, just a few. I can't stand not posting any pictures of megan fox. Hot stuff. We started posing with the movie posters too hahahaha. I kinda took off my specs for the pictures, thus resulting in extremely inaccurate facial expressions HAHAHAHA. Well, nothing can stop us from getting high with Jennifer hahahah.

We each got our share of her :D


my favourite pose of all time


SuAnn licking.. wait the table? LOL


Jeslin wanting to lick her...


Hafiz I posted the better one!!! LOLLL


and no Jes why am I the violent and angry girl?? :O


bully sia hahahah.


DAO LOOK. (in front of 2012 poster?? ahaha)


Hafiz looks like a thief and I look like I'm constipated, not running away from disaster HAHA


Astroboy!!


there was a clearer one but I was raising my hands instead of the shrugging action :( and hafiz's expressions were (Y) in these man HAHA


alright, here it is. EH SUPPOSED TO BE FROWNING


hahhahah


okay we're the chipmunks!



Then, SuAnn and I tried to imitate this but failed terribly cause she isn't small enough and the lightings were all wrong & terrible :(

the combination of..


the photo of the poster itself,


the lighting plus my hands and head..


and SuAnn's body plus expressions

would do great!!!



pardon the picture if you can't stand looking at my face for too long, but damn the popcorn was huge! (all 5 of us couldn't even finish it!)




Off to do my work, not gonna get much rest again I suppose. Oh, and its a moody day today and I'm not the only one. On the way home, I thought alot about minor stuff but all those added together made me emo. More of.. emotionless I think. There wasn't a single song to fit my mood today. But then again, I haven't been getting songs that can fit my mood lately.

Oh I should stop diverting topics back to myself so often, I'm sure its irritating especially when i'm not the only one feeling :/ Lets hope tomorrow'll be a nicer one.


Yeah, it will be. I will be able to concentrate. :)

No comments: